Archana Kayastha, DNP, FNP
Facility/Office:Sheridan Memorial Clinic
Education:DNP, FNP, Creighton University, May 2018
BSN, RN, Nebraska Wesleyan University, May 2013
ASN, RN Metropolitan College, February 2011
Certification:APRN, Nurse Practitioner License
ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support)
BLS (Basic Life Support for Adult and Infant)
Biography:* Joined Sheridan Memorial June of 2019
* Dedicated Family Nurse Practitioner with more than 7 years of nursing experience.
* A skilled planner with a knowledge of evidence based practice, healthcare delivery system and policy.
* Flexible, quick learner who adapts easily to new situation and enjoys a challenge.
* Member of The Honor Society of Nursing, Sigma Theta Tau International
* Member of American Association of Nurse Practitioners.
* Dean's List on Metropolitan Community College for winter, spring and fall quarters 2008-2010