In the fall of 2005 a new resting ECG System was purchased. The Eclipse 850 system is a high performance, reliable, compact system that allows for preview screen display of real-time results, allowing continued monitoring throughout the procedure.
This unit features:
- a baseline filter to decrease artifact, keeping baseline stable with no distortion of ST measurements.
- automatic, manual or 12 head rhythm operation for maximum flexibility.
- accuprint restrict the ECG printout when the leads are not properly place or artifact exists.
- will accommodate patients with pacemakers.
- single button STAT printing.
- can interpret data for different demographic profiles and medical conditions.
- is very portable as it runs on battery or AC.
- has a large patient record storage capability